- Replace bulbs every 100 hours or every 6 months for optimal curing.
- All bulbs should be replaced at the same time (replacement bulbs are sold as 4-pack).
- If this is not done, the combined output will be below the minimum requirement for optimal curing.
- Slide out the blue base of the lamp for easy access to bulbs.
- Press each bulb in firmly until you hear it click. Hold the bulb from the base so it doesn’t break. Slide base back in.
- Plug in and Press black button away from you and red button to turn on the 120 second timer.