Foil Transfer Gel is the perfect companion to nail foils! Our specially formulated gel transforms into a sticky layer after curing that will allow full cover transfer from nail foils. Use it to transfer any foil paper designs, from floral, lace, to oil spill & holographic unicorns! Shop for nail art foils on our Shop page
- Apply an even coat over any gel color (make sure to cleanse off the tacky layer of the base gel color prior to applying our Foil Transfer Gel).
- Cure with LED lamp for 30 seconds, or UV lamp for 2 mins.
- Stretch nail foil onto sticky layer, and press down firmly to make sure the foil comes into contact with the entire nail surface.
- Gently peel nail foil back, the transfer layer will stick onto gel surface.
- Finish off with our Top Coat
Tips: Make sure to put the correct back side of the foil paper against your nails so the design can be transferred! You can also press the foil again if small parts of the foil did not get transferred the first time.
LED 36w ~ 30 seconds
UV 36w ~ 120 seconds